1. All the students are required to attend at least 75% of lectures delivered in each of the subjects.
2. If a student absents himself from any of the house tests held by the College for the purpose of internal assessment or if he/she fails, the Principal shall have the authority to withhold or withdraw his/her name from University Examination/Board Examination.
3. At any time, during the course of training, the Principal may, at her discretion, remove the name of a student from the College rolls if he/she has failed to a make progress in studies or has been found guilty of misconduct.
4. A student who wishes to withdraw from the College must do so formally in writing and his/her application should be coutersigned by his/her parents/guardian.
5. Participation in curricular, co-curricular activities and games is compulsorry for all students.
6. Rules regarding discipline, payment of fee, grant of leave and use of Library must be strictly observed.
7. Principal has the power and discretion to impose or remit a fine.
8.During the training period, no student shall attend or take part in any anti-Government, anti-College or other subversive activities.
9. Political and unauthorized meetings, demonstrations of all kinds, sale and organized distribution of books, pamphlets, posters etc. on the college premises are strictly prohibted.
10. Misconduct shall be severely dealt with and may result in restication or expulsion. A student may be called upon to withdraw from the College, If in the Principal’s opinion, his continued stay is not conducive to his/her well being detrimental to the interest of the college.
11. All breaches of college discipline and long absence without leave shall be punishable to the extent of expulsion.
12. Every Student is required to keep with him/her the identity card available from the college library and should show the same on demand. In case of its loss, heavy fine will be imposed.
13. Applications will have to be made to the Principal for permission to change the subject (craft). The change can be allowed only within 15 days from the date of admission.
14. Since the College work is regulated mostly through notices put upon the notice Boards, Student must look up the Notice Boards at least two times, once on the commencement of the day and later before their departure from the college. Ignorance about a notice shall not be entertained as an excuse for non- compliance.
15. Smoking and taking alcohal etc. is prohibited on the college premises.
16. Students are not allowed to go on tour or excursion without the prior permission of the principal. Non.-compliance will be treated as offence.