Electronics and Communication Engineeringg
ECE is about electronic components, integrated circuits and microprocessors and consist of design, fabricate, test, maintain and supervise the manufacture of electronic equipment. This branch of Engineering has a key in the field of computers, Information Technology, Electrical, Power system operations, communication systems etc.
- To fabricate and test electronic circuits.
- Manufacturing, testing and maintenance of electronic devices and systems.
- To understand the construction, identification, haracteristics, specifications, merits, limitations and applications of electronic component and materials.
- To understand lines communication, audio and video communication, and microwave communication.
- Electronic Exchanges, Department of Telecommunications, Doordarshan Parsar Bharti, BSNL, Railways, Electricity Board are employers of Electronics Engineers.
- Industries manufacturing Electronics & Communication system, PCB components, Computers and other electronic equipment.
- Commercial Organisation providing services in repair & maintenance of Electronics & Computers.
- Marketing & Sales Executives.
- Teaching / Research.
- Electronics Engg. Diploma holders may even start their own venture with a very little Investment.