The institution expects its scholars to observe the code of conduct laid down for College Students and to inculcate a habit of discipline in them during their stay in the college. This will ultimately shape them into responsible and useful Citizens of India.
- 1. The College lays special emphasis on the maintenance of discipline. A Discipline Committee is formed for this purpose.
- 2. Students are expected to be courteous and polite in their dealings with one another or with employees of the college.
- 3. Proper respect should be shown to the teachers and their instructions should be carried out strictly.
- 4. Perfect silence should be maintained in the classes, in the Reading Room and in the verandahs so that none is disturbed in studies and the atmosphere prevailing in the college remains academic.
- 5. Movement from one class to another should be orderly. At the end of a period the incoming students should wait outside till the classroom has been completely vacated.
- 6. The Students should understand that the college property is an asset of the nation and as such its maintenance is as much their duty as that of the administration. Therefore, let not any one disfigure or damage the furniture or deface the walls with pen, pencil or chalk marks.
- 7. In a vacant period, students are advised to utilize their time in the study of magazines and newspapers in the Reading Room/College Library.
- 8. During their stay in the college, girls students are advised not to make use of ornaments, cosmetics, gaudy dresses etc.
- 9. The student found guilty of infringement of the above rules of conduct and discipline shall be liable to heavy punishment in the form of fine, withdrawal of concessions and stipends or even expulsion from the college, depending on the seriousness of the offence.
Imp: Except with the special permission of the principal, obtained in writing, visitors (Father, Mother, Real Brother/Sister) are not permitted to visit their wards. Strict compliance is observed.