1) Admission Process & Eligibility Criteria
- Matric Pass with Science, Math & English
2) Through Joint Entrance Test (JET)
- 67% admission shall be made through online counseling on the basis of the merit of JET conducted by the Punjab State Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh in April-May every year.
- Management quota 33% seats :- Students can also apply directly in the college to the Principal for direct admission Management quota Seats without JET test.
3) Eligibility Criteria for LEET ( Direct in 2nd year)
- 10+2 with vocational or Non-Medical from Punjab board or from other state education board.
- ITI at least with one year in any trade after 10th level school examination from any recognized institute of Punjab or other state.
- Two year certificate course from SLIET Longowal after 10th. Admission shall be made directly in the college on merit bases
- 1. Application must be made on prescribed Form attached with prospectus.
- 2. A Certificate of good character from the Headmaster / Principal of the School / College last attended, should accompany with application.
- 3. Three copies passport size Photograph of the students duly attested by Gazeted Officer should be attached with the application.
- 4. All certificates & testimonials are subject to verification from the concerned Board/University/Authority.
- 5. Latest Residence Certificate .
- 6. Marks Sheets for previous all education study.
- 7. Incomplete forms received after the last date will be rejected.